The MegaMoonLiner Otaku Universe
Hi, this is MegaMoonLiner, and max, Founder and 2nd Administrator, respectively, of The MegaMoonLiner Otaku Universe.
For better use of our forums, we ask you to register now to gain more rights, or login, if you are already a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi, this is MegaMoonLiner, and max, Founder and 2nd Administrator, respectively, of The MegaMoonLiner Otaku Universe.
For better use of our forums, we ask you to register now to gain more rights, or login, if you are already a member.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you review video games?

Go down

How do you review video games? Empty How do you review video games?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

When you do a video game review and put it up for the public, how do you come up with what to say? I know how to make them funny, that's not hard. But i have trouble saying stuff in between jokes. How can you say stuff the whole vid?

--------------------

couverture piscine

Back to top Go down

How do you review video games? Empty Re: How do you review video games?

Post  MegaMoonLiner Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

JashimChando wrote:When you do a video game review and put it up for the public, how do you come up with what to say? I know how to make them funny, that's not hard. But i have trouble saying stuff in between jokes. How can you say stuff the whole vid?

--------------------

couverture piscine
Well, that's a hard thing to think about... I'll stay tuned to this topic to see how is it developing.
MegaMoonLiner
MegaMoonLiner
Admin

https://megamoonliner-forums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down